Inspirational BBC tv programme

Less than one minute read time.

I've just watched a very inspirational tv programme on BBC2 called " A Time to Live" filmed by Natalie Walker.Some of the most sad yet uplifting stories of people suffering from various forms of terminal cancers and other diseases. I would urge anyone currently suffering to watch it on BBC i player or look up on BBCiplayer.co.uk/atimetolive to see other stories from the film. It's a very hard thing to watch but well worth it. The filmaker purposely didn't reveal any outcomes because she wanted "their voices to live on" which was a great thing to do because I will remember all of the participants as though they are still here even though some of them may not be. The positivity and sometimes sheer defiance shown by all of the people filmed is unbelievable and very uplifting. God bless them all and thanks for their strength, humour, positivity and motivation.  

Thanks to them and Natalie Walker .

Bill.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I saw it as well.

It has given a different in sight in the way people fill about a diagnosis, every one is different . 

At the moment i am stuck  in the middle. 

I am so glad i watched it i felt every thing they where saying.

I think the BBC helped so much by airing this.

Ellie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I saw it as well.

It has given a different in sight in the way people fill about a diagnosis, every one is different . 

At the moment i am stuck  in the middle. 

I am so glad i watched it i felt every thing they where saying.

I think the BBC helped so much by airing this.

Ellie xx