Song: Love Is Teasing

Less than one minute read time.

It's been a while. I'm still getting a lot of enjoyment and life from my singing activities and related social connections. I honestly don't know where I'd be without it.

I'm off on a two-day singing retreat next weekend with some lovely people from the choir I go to every week. Really looking forward to that.

One of the things at that weekend is a chance to perform something for the others' entertainment. I'll be doing something on my ukulele, but also hope to have the courage to sing a new song I've been learning very recently, "Love Is Teasing", which I have on Peggy Seeger's album "Love Call Me Home".

I bought the album two years ago but the song has always sounded too tricky to sing, as it's "a cappella". Recently, though, I found myself humming an approximation of the tune, so I thought I'd try to learn it. Over the past few days I've probably sung it 20 times, with Peggy on headphones. This morning I was singing it from memory and decided to record it... I reckon I'm getting there :-)

Link to my recording on Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LN6IT2ssHJgNT8JPOesmv28vg9fZlzcb/view?usp=sharing

Now... more practising.

Bye for now.

Xx

Anonymous