Breast Cancer

1 minute read time.

February 2017 is 4 years since I was diagnosed with cancer. Over the past 3 years I fund raised for charity.  I have completed the London Marathon, half marathon run, half marathon walk and full marathon walk.  I am now preparing for the London to Brighton cycle ride, which will be held on the 17/09/17.  I am always looking for a challenge.  In fact the 17th September is also my 1st wedding anniversary date. My husband and I finally got hitched in tropical paradise(Jamaica), after been together for over 20 years. 

I enjoyed the outdoor. I go running 3-4 times a week and cycling 5 times a week.  I always into fitness before my diagnoses. I can remember during my cancer treatment I will drag myself outside when I could barely walk.  I did not like to sleep during the day so I would go outside for long walks even if it took me several hours.  Never say you cannot do something!  It is all in the mind.  

I am a believer and a positive person.  I do not like negativity. For those of you who are going through treatments or just diagnose stay strong, believe and be positive.       

Anonymous