Paget's disease of the vulva

Less than one minute read time.

I have Paget's of the vulva , I am going into hospital on Tuesday for my 3 operation, and I don't know anyone else that has had this , I am told it is extremely rare , and the one I have no one has seen before , so all of this makes me feel really isolated .

I would be greatful if anyone can contact me

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Morning Joray

Welcome to the club no one ever expected to join.

Is this also called EMPD (extra mammary paget's disease of the vulva ?) Only asking because there has been a couple of discussions about this by a member named platespinner who has EMPD and you should have a chat with.

You should join the very active Vulva Group here (link) to get some advice and support about your upcoming surgery from those who have experience of this.

Hope this is of some help to get you the support you need.

Take care, G n' J

Oh, by the way admin will probably remove your email address from your profile page - better to be safe where personal information is concerned :)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you for contacting me , I am just not very good at working out were to go message 

platespinner .

joan 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Joray

So pleased you and platespinner have become 'friends'

You can find more information about Private Messaging here.

To reply directly to platespinner in the Vulva Group click this link, then reply.

You could also read the other messages in that discussion too :)

Hugs, G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Again @Joray

Admin have created this discussion to which platespinner has replied to you :)