Does the worry ever gon

Less than one minute read time.

2nd Mammogram after treatment for tnbc. Was diagnosed Feb 2015 had surgery, chemo, radiotherapy plus boost. After 12 days of worry called hospital today as hadn't heard back, as also stafff amazing called me back to advise all clear, have concerns as had pain and feels like a swollen area, was advised probably cause by radio therapy surgery and muscle damage, should be so happy I am but so many negative thoughts that it will return or spread 1 st person in my family to get breast cancer being over 50 the tnbc gives me even more anxiety, does anyone else have the these side effects or fears !!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Daisy,

I have a different cancer to you but the worry is there all the time.  Would it be worth you talking to someone?  Do you have a Maggies centre close to you?  They are fantastic.

There is a breast cancer section of the online community that is very active, it may help to join that too to be able to chat to others post treatment.

Regards

Blueeric

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Daisy,

I have a different cancer to you but the worry is there all the time.  Would it be worth you talking to someone?  Do you have a Maggies centre close to you?  They are fantastic.

There is a breast cancer section of the online community that is very active, it may help to join that too to be able to chat to others post treatment.

Regards

Blueeric