Ultrasound results

Less than one minute read time.

So it's only been 2 hours and 35 mins since I was laid having my ultrasound scan and now I'm sat trying to desipher what my GP was telling me from the scan results. I couldn't understand what she was saying or probably switched off when she mentioned a heamotolggy referral but managed to see written on the results and highlighted in bright orange 'urgent further investigation required'. She told me I would be seen within 2 weeks by haematology. I left asking do you think it could be cancer? To which she never replied. I knew things were looking bad. 

Anonymous
  • Please accept my apologies Hendo76, when I was going through posts without replies I saw this post. There must have been a glitch because when I clicked on your profile I couldn't see that you'd ever posted before. We often get people posting blogs when they mean to ask for support in a group so I clearly made the wrong assumption, and it all went from there! It all comes from a place of love, so i hope you won't hold it against me. We always want people to get a reply; being heard is so important.

I think writing a blog is a great idea, it really helps to process everything and get it out of your head (well, it does for me!). I hope that you get some good news x x