Need some one to talk to

Less than one minute read time.

Have been having pain/pressure in chest back jaw and throat, getting steadily worse since nov 2016.had heart scans xrays blood tests abdo and pelvic scan angea scan all clear . Doctor at a loss . Having camera down throat asap and up nose to check for indigestion and vocal cords . Anyone out there had any problems like this.i had radiotherapy on a fastforward trial in 2013 , only had 5 sessions of mega strength help !!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sillynanny,

Welcome to the Community. I hope you find it a good source of support for you.

I'm so sorry to read about your past treatment and the current issues you're experiencing. Hopefully talking to other members will help ease your worries.

I can see that you're a member of the Breast cancer forum (Group) group - we'd suggest starting a new discussion in there about how you're feeling. Click through to the group, and then select 'Start a discussion' at the top of the page (under the group name). You'll be directed to a blank text box where you can type in your message. Once posted, other members will be able to reply with stories of their own experiences.

If you'd ever like to speak to someone directly, you can always ring the Macmillan support line on freephone 0808 808 0000 (Mon-Fri, 9am-8pm). The nurses and advisers are great listening ears, and are able to signpost you onto further support and information.

I hope this helps. Please know that we're here for you.

Best wishes,

JazmineOnline Community Officer