I lost my mum

Less than one minute read time.

My beautiful strong courageous mum died on 8th Jan 2017. 

One month after her 60th Birthday.

It breaks my heart to write that. She was the best person in my life. She battled so hard with all of her cancer. Breast cancer done. Lung cancer I'll fight that, it's spread to my bones FU. I'll keep going no matter what.

My heart hurts. I want to be strong for her but finding it impossible.

I knew this was coming. I prepared for this to happen. I thought. 

It didn't prepare me for being this heart broken.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello, I think I can feel what you feel, my beautiful wife lost her fight with the devil "Cancer", last October, I am still feeling very emotional, I've been told the grieving process is different for each of us, try not to dispair, she tried her best, hope you gave her as much love as possible. I was living in hope that my wife would pull through, but she never had a chance, one thing that hurts me though, two of her kids were laughing and joking in the side room she was placed on her last day alive, this is whilst I was caressing her hand trying to convince her she was going to make it, looking back she was hooked up to the little death box feeding morphine into her, I trully hope she could not hear them having fun while her life was ebbing away, I will close now as I am crying for her, keep your chin up please, and seek help please.

I don't speak with those two step kids anymore.