A Year On

Less than one minute read time.

Hi Everyone.

Sorry to have a moan ! But can anyone tell me how they are honestly feeling a year after there treatment. (or evan whle going through it)

I finished 6 gruelling months of TAC chemo last october and then 4 weeks of Radiotherapy I tried to be strong the whole time and wouldnt let it get to me. But now I feel so down and alone. all I want to do is cry. I realise im probably being pathetic and should ha ve a good shout at myself . !!

My hubby was fantastic last year and I coulnt have got through without him but now its like Im ok so lets get back to normal how it was before and that is destroying me and probably him I dont know. I have some great pals and also some that did there bit last year and have also moved on and expect me too !!

Just wondered if anybody else was going through or gone through the same. sorry to have a moan.

love to you all

margaret

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all so very much for you comments. Its so reassuring knowing that its common to feel like this. I know i was to strong last year and tried to always smile and carry on as normal through the good and bad days.

I totally understand what you have all said and find it all helpfull and a relief

much love to you all

margaret