Very worrying times....

Less than one minute read time.

I've not created a blog since I first joined the Mac site, first time for everything as they say. They say it helps to write down how you are feeling so here goes. Mum is going downhill and I'm burying my head in the sand trying to pretend that it isn't happening. It's very hard as we all know to sit and watch a loved one end up in such a state. I can't get my head around the fact that only a few weeks ago she was enjoying trips out with dad in the car,getting some fresh air and walking just a little way. Now she is as good as bed bound having to be washed by nurses.... What more is there to say.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Aw Trudy am sorry honey, its awful having to acknowledge your mum not getting better, life is so unfair.  Here for you mate.  xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so sorry to hear that Trudy.  I can only imagine how awful it must be.  Thoughts are with you. xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi trudyb sorry to hear about your mum it is very hard i nursed my dad from diagnosis to the end ofr 18 months and it is very hard, Advice i can give from personal experience is to be there as much as you can but then make sure you have time out to reflect scream shout cry you need to get it out of your system and to have support too. failing that have a long bath in posh bubble bath lol my thoughts are with you and if you need a shoulder i have too well used but there for you  love karen xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Trudy keep writing on your blog even if you think its  irrelevant rants you are putting down. As long as it helps you cope thats all that counts! You will find plenty of people willing to listen and give you sound advice and comfort.

I know what part of the journey your at.

Take care

Anne x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

we all here for you (((((((hugs))))))