Fast Approaching 2012

Less than one minute read time.

Just to tidy my ramblings up, I'm just going to start a blog... :-)

2012 has come up as fast as anything - I can't believe how fast 2011 has gone - it seems like it had only just begun, and now it's nearly over. Even with 2011 having been my worst living year by far, it feels like it's been the quickest..

However, as much as I wish so much for 2011 to just go away, it's 2012 I look forward to even less. What will 2012 have in store for me? Probably more pain, sickness, hospital and needles.. and sadly, probably my death. I wish I could hold onto 2011 just for a bit longer, which would mean 2012 would stay away, for just that bit longer. It's scaring me to be about to step into the year in which I will likely face my death. It's hard to know that, yes, I am going to die before the year's end...  )-:

2011, slow down.

K.T. xx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I don't really know what to say here Trinity except to send big hugs to you.

You certainly have a challenge to show that 2012 will not be the year of your death, but it is still worth fighting since no one can predict when they are going to die.

Good luck for 2012 and may it prove you wrong!

Best Welsh cwtches to you,

Colin xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

K T... I am in the same position as you regarding next year....

I have a lot of treatment to come.........I have family that are watching my every step...........I've always been positive and seen the glass as half full.....

It's going to be really hard..but I'm going to face it full on........

If we get the year started.....then we've got a plan.....!!!

hugs and love to you

jackie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

KT I'm the same, I just need to get past 30th March because I bought my daughter tickets for JLS just before they told me!!!!!!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you for the well wishes. I hope 2012 works out for you all aswell. (-: Hugs and XXX's (-:

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank youi for this blog, I am in this position too. Still fighting though back on chemo, and trying to find new treatments in case this doesnt work...

Good luck to all of us maybe we will all make it to 2013 and beyond

Sue