25th May, 2011

1 minute read time.

Woke up with a goal! To get rid of this bloody thing! Have been busy trying to find out costs of chemo in Chennai - very difficult, they keep sending me information on radiotherapy....grrr. Got to get these figures together, so I know what kind of money I'm looking at. From a couple I've seen, I don't think it will be possible to do - best go do the lottery :-)

If there's anyone out there who thinks it's cheaper to live in India than Ireland or the UK, you'd better think again. Prices of goods in supermarkets have gone up by 700% in the past 6 years and I worked out (without house rental) that we could save over 29 pounds a week if living in the UK, basically because we have to pay so much for chicken now, beef, and silly things we like, like beans, tinned peas, deoderant, washing powder, shampoo (OMG the cost of shampoo!) and we don't have a cheap Lidl or Aldi or Costcutter etc... in India, though we do have a Star Bazaar, which has some Tesco products in it and I believe is partially owned by same....MUCH dearer than Tesco in the West though!

Anyway, not a lot to report today. Good friends have been making calls to relevant places on my behalf and good friends have just chatted on the phone for a while. Thank you, thank you for your time!

Me, I'm drinking Essaic Tea, Blended Asparagus, and another thing called the Budwig formula - all complimentary herbal meds for people with Cancer.

I'm positive. I must stay positive.

My breast care nurse is calling me tomorrow about 11.am to let me know what they all said at their 8.am meeting and Friday there's the visit again to the hospital for blood work, weight for surgery (ooops, their scales are wrong to be sure!) MRI, & to be given the treatment plan in writing which I either do or don't agree to, what else, I don't know. They'll let me know when surgery is too, tomorrow....next week is all I know right now.

Blessings to all, love and kindness be yours

M xxxxxxx

Anonymous