Will I get Superpowers?

• Saturday 1 March, Levothyroxin Day 3. Just a normal day.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So, there were no more deep depressions last night. Obviously that bit of self indulgence helped. I took my thyroxin at 8am this morning and went back to sleep until 10am when my alarm went off again to remind me to take my pregabalin.

I have a small and malformed left kidney that gives me problems from time to time. I never even noticed it until a few years after I developed diabetes, and then the two of them got together…

• PS. Retail therapy - a cure for all ills.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

In an attempt to keep my mood high, and as a reward for getting BF's birthday present sorted in plenty of time, I did a little online shopping for myself and (at the risk of advertising) bought this tunic top:

I already own these:

and this (there's a lot of green going on, isn't there?):

The velvet jacket was the big expense and it was a reaction to learning I had cancer.  I'd been planning to wear it on Hallowe…

• Friday 28 February, Levothyroxine Day 2. (Up and down, and up again.)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

After being so cheerful when I blogged yesterday, my mood started to dip at about 5.30pm. By the time BF got home - and he was working late because he's on a deadline - I felt as though I was broken, about as bad as I did last May before my GP started me on pregabalin. When he told me that he might have to work over the weekend I felt totally dejected and abandoned. By the time I realised it was probably the Levothyroxin…

• Thursday 27 February, Levothyroxine Day 1. (Good morning. Just about!)

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Next to my GP Surgery - I think Spring has arrived.

I was exhausted and grumpy last night so I wasn't very cuddly even though we were allowed. Poor BF.

I'm in a much better mood after a really good night's sleep and lie-in. Now I'm thinking about the last few days properly and how things are now. I felt a little bit sick first thing but then I felt a bit sick soon starting Liothyronine as well. 

It's nice…

• Home again, home again, jiggetty jig.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

After my scan I had to wait for my prescription from pharmacy. From past (bitter) experience I know that getting discharged from hospital can take hours - literally - and I decided I wasn't going to stand for that this time. For one thing I had a bag of mildly radioactive clothes I wanted to get thoroughly washed and dried before BF got home. 

I have a tendency not to complain about stuff but keep everything bottled…