September 28th 2011 (pt2)

1 minute read time.

Unfortunately I had to go out & do the 'boring' things today,pay the bills and do some grocery shopping couldn't wait in ALL day for Mo's medical equipment to arrive, between 8-5pm isn't 'a time' in my book. Luckily my other neighbour Val said she wasn't going anywhere today and offered to take in the delivery for me. Sue & Brian were away in Essex for a week,the holiday Mo & I were due to go on with them but Mo wasn't well enough, bit of a shame ,never mind, hopefully we will go on the next one. Anyway I thanked Val and left my keys with her so they could get in and drop the stuff off in the bungalow. Val said that if there was a problem she would ring me on my mobile and then I left and did what I had to. I got back home about 1.15pm & the company had delivered Mo's perching chair and toilet frame and left them in  the bungalow which was nice of them. I had managed to pay the bills and do our grocery shopping which was bugging me,bought a little bit more groceries than I really needed though. After I had put the shopping away,as you do, I decided to ring the Day Centre to see how Mo was doing but I had to leave a message for them to call me back as there was no answer. The Day Centre will probably ring me after Mo's back home at 3pm which sort of defeats the object really,Oh well c'est la vie as I think they say in France lol.

Anonymous