September 27th 2011

1 minute read time.

I had to make some phonecalls today,A1 Carers,Adult Social Care and the Carers Association. A1 Carers to see what time Charlotte was coming,2pm today,Adult Social Care to inquire about the sitting carer,I didn't know what company it was turned out to be A1 Carers.I didn't realise A1 Carers & Quality Homecare were the same company let alone responsible for Mo's personal care and my respite care which is ok as its easier to deal with one single agency and not two or three agencies.I also rang the Carers Association today to see what time and if they were still coming on Thursday,left them a message to call me back asap.
 The O.T. Equipment delivery service rang me today to let us know that they were calling tomorrow between 8am-5pm,no specific time,to deliver Mo's perching stool and toilet frame tomorrow. Vicky the O.T. from Bexhill Hospital also rang me & left a message asking me to ring her back asap.I rang her back and all she wanted to do was give me an update regarding her contacting Park Lane and informing them that we wanted some rails etc installed in the bungalow to help Mo with her mobility indoors.Park Lane were quite happy to let them do the work but insisted that if/when Mo and I left the bungalow that everything would be removed and put back to normal.As Vicky has now got the authorisation from Park Lane and spoken to me she can now process the paperwork and get the rails put in asap.

Anonymous