October 27th 2011

1 minute read time.

Didn't visit Mo today,a first,I just needed some 'time out'so I went over to Rye market with my mum. We had a nice morning considering the weather was crap,had a bit of lunch came back home and watched a bit of tv with my mum. I dropped her back home and had a lay down as I had a headache. All in all I had a nice day,but I couldn't stop thinking about Mo on and off all day I guess it was only natural. I found it very hard NOT to visit Mo today,but I have rung twice so far and will ring again later. Even though I didn't see Mo today others did,Carol came in to visit today about 3pm,after the rest period and sang to her,yes unusual I know but Mo seemed to enjoy it according to Carol who had sent me a text telling me so. Carol did text me earlier before she went to visit to ask me if it would be alright to sing to Mo. I said she can but ask the nurses about it but I can't see that it would be a problem,I myself didn't mind. As Carol left Ewa turned up to visit and I expect Paul would also turn up later after he finishes work.

Anonymous