October 17th 2011

Less than one minute read time.

Chris the District Nurse came in today with another new nurse to sort out Mo's syringe drivers and check them.There was a slight setback one of the meds had run out,the medazalam,I couldn't believe it how can you RUN OUT of meds?.I wasn't very happy about it and chewed the nurses ear off about it."This was supposed to be an easier transition from Mo having the cancer to Mo eventually dying,sad as it is" I told the new nurse.After speaking to Chris the District nurse we did get to the bottom of why the medazalam was so low.On Friday when the needle came out and needed resiting the nurses had used a bit more medazalam sorting the problem out than expected.I did apologise to the nurse whose ear I had chewed off beforehand and she was fine about it all.They had managed to get some more medication after making a few frantic calls,luckily, as not every pharmacy keeps a large supply of medazalam.Both chris and the nurse then went to pick up the prescription themselves and then returned within half hour sorted the drivers out,situation resolved panic over.

Anonymous