October 15th 2011

1 minute read time.

Paul came up today to see his mum,still very stressed and upset as we all are,is not an easy ride for any of us but then dealing with  cancer isn't easy for anyone,even harder when its family!.Its bad enough for Paul that his mum is dying and there's nothing we can do about it but on thursday night while he was here Ewa's brand new motorbike was stolen!!. A couple of bloody arseholes stole it, probably just for a laugh and the worst thing was Ewa said she saw them doing it. She dashed out to try and stop them and they just laughed! Ewa had only popped indoors to do something briefly,it was stolen so quickly which makes us think they were actually watching her park up and go indoors and then nicked it. Paul doesn't deserve all THIS amount of shite to happen to him or Ewa,no one does, we all have enough of THAT to deal with at the moment.
 While Paul was here I nipped down the town to buy a baby monitor as I am sleeping on the sofa at the moment.I had managed to sleep in the bed with Mo for a little while but me being in the same bed seems to unsettle and upset her a lot more now.At least with the baby monitor I can still hear if Mo's crying,in pain or just moving about.Having the bedroom door open and me poking my head around and checking on Mo also disturbed her,now with the monitor I don't have to do that anymore.Slight downside regarding the baby monitor,because its so sensitive its picking up all the cars driving by in the road,can be annoying.

Anonymous