November 8th 2011

1 minute read time.

I tried not to visit Mo today as it was 'Bill Tuesday' and Carol had texted me saying she would be visiting Mo about 11.30 so I was glad someone was visiting her this morning. As I was out doing the 'boring stuff' feeling quite positive Carol texted me again saying she was having a lovely time with Mo and she had a lot of kisses and hugs. Carol also told me that Mo's hair had been washed by the nurses and Mo was very pleased they had,Carol said it was the most relaxed she had seen Mo. In the text Carol asked if I could pick up some more shampoo,soap and tissues as Mo had run out of them which I did,I don't know last week when Carol was visiting Mo needed a toothbrush and now this week when Carols visiting again Mo needs some toiletries. I'm going to have to stop Carol visiting as I always get a shopping list when she's there with Mo,only kidding, Mo can have a whole trolley full of stuff if she needed it lol!! and I still wouldn't dream of stopping Carol visiting...ever. I picked up Mo's shopping list and took them to the Hospice I stayed with Mo for nearly two hours she was still very relaxed,smiley and bright then I left because I knew Paul was visiting for a bit of 'quality time' with his mum. I rang the Hospice about 9-30pm and spoke to the nurse as I do every evening just to check Mo was settled and ok and she said Mo was still awake which was suprising,normally she's tired and dropping off to sleep,not tonight Mo was watching a cookery programme on the television quite calmly and very settled. Something different I  suppose but thats just the 'nature of the beast' you never know what to expect next. 

Anonymous