Souvenirs and duty free on its way...

Less than one minute read time.

Hope you can see it ok..

Do you think I will get away with it?

Do you think they will notice?

Little My xxx (on her way home to you all) hoorah to see you lot again, boooooooo to be leaving here....

ps was trying to put this warped, but it wouldn't let me harumph...

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm very impressed with your drawing skills Little My, they in proportion and everything. Who knew you had such hidden talents? Did you bring us back some chocolates? Do they do Fazermints in Sweden? I love a good Fazermint. I know they do them in Finland. If I spot that Damocles, I'll give him a good kick in the twig and berries from your good self so there's no need to be upset, you'll be back in the lovely Sweden soon. xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vikki,

Fazermints are also Swedish... I am amazed at how you lot know your Swedish choccies so well...

Thanks for offering to kick Damocles for me. I sometimes wonder why we don't just stand up on that throne and grab the sword out the way.....

(I got my son to draw it before I take too much credit haha ) though I can make stuff....

Fazermints out the back- help yourself!

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ooh! Forgot to wish ur brother a happy birthday! Bet you already halfway down your duty free gin :-)

When Chrissie has finished with her toy boy can you send him here...not too proud to take on someone else's cast-offs........

Ooooh! can't imagine the overtime your bags had to do after your curry....hope it was not a really hot one......

Good to have you here with us again. Things will sort themselves eventually

Big Hug

The short Big Sis (4' 11" since treatment!)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Little My

I seem to be a little confused................. I do not see an orange jacket on there anywhere.................. very disappointed ;-D

Tiggs xx