Souvenirs and duty free on its way...

Less than one minute read time.

Hope you can see it ok..

Do you think I will get away with it?

Do you think they will notice?

Little My xxx (on her way home to you all) hoorah to see you lot again, boooooooo to be leaving here....

ps was trying to put this warped, but it wouldn't let me harumph...

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi LM

The crossing of the appendages worked for me so I'm sure that they are also working for you with take off now behind you..just the landing bit now!

Is that some form of mutant fly at top left that you're also trying to import into the UK?

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have missed you Little My xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ha ha ha ha  they let me back in the country!!! and customs didn't spot the sounvenirs.. distracted them with bags... even with my poor packing skills- can you imagine what my house move will look like?

Sofas, booze and cars here- help yourselves. Sunny, make sure the cat doesn't pee on this one eh? and if you find extra bottles down the back, pass them onto our camp commandants C and J please.... got to keep them sweet...

Nice blond Toy boy for you in the boot Chrisie....

and my mumsy is back too- whoo hoo Hiiiiya nannyb so good to have you back with us again-did you manage to squeeze yourself out of that caravan with all150 of you in there? Have you seen the mess they left the place in?

Too sad to be back but comiserating with a curry take away (good job I packed extra bags haha)

Reaperfighter, shhhhh about the fly- its my new pet. I'm not allowed dogs.... and thanks for crossing things on the flight.. it worked!

Missed you all too- did it feel like years I was away? did it? I bet it did... how did you manage I wonder...

Love you all

Little Myxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You've been a busy girl.  all that shopping and no excess baggage, how did you manage it?   Actually don't tell me, not sure I want to know!

Glad you're back, and hope it's not too much of a downer for you.

Love, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'll whisper my excess baggage secret to you.. whisper whisper.... simple eh? and not disgusting unless you are eating your dinner eh?  

I cry every time I come back...so know I will get over it soon enough.. you can't keep a Little My down for long... its just a little bit worse this year cos of what is coming up and the dreaded unknown and Damocles and his bl**dy sword. and all that.... and emaybe going back to work and maybe moving house and too many maybes!!  but tomorrow will be fun and next week is ages away so not too down and how can I ever be down with you lot to welcome me back???? You are the perfect distraction for a homesick Little My- thank you all so much, xxxx

Hope tomorrow goes well and wishing you a side effect free chemo....  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx