Sorry, I can't think what to call this one...!!!

2 minute read time.

Hi there,

My name is Toothbrush...some of you will know me well, others will wonder who I am. For those wondering, all will be revealed soon so just hang in there.....

I have been reporting on the sad events in the Little My’s bathroom this week and she asked me to send you this update...

Little My has been obviously very occupied with this morning's bathroom events and they have left her feeling a little washed out and deflated.... plus she IS GOING INSANE WITH WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING FOR HOUSE DATES AND APPOINTMENTS (oops sorry, anger slipping out there which is why I am in charge tonight instead of Little My) and tomorrow she needs to go and stock up on confectionary in anticipation of her appointment with GC on Friday as well as doing an interview for the OK Bathroom magazine tribute edition. She is also getting a little confused as to who knows what and is having to put references to blogs and posts and posts to blogs so tonight is catch up night....  

For those that cannot manage without a giggle  and/or those who want to know who toothbrush is...she has asked me to explain a little ICT brain -gym game for you to keep you going...

Firstly, go over to Forums and find “For those with a warped sense of humour warning no punches pulled here”. Click on it and go to half way down page 5, and look for the bathroom news update....or if you have already heard the sad news yesterday, go to page 6 and start there for today's events. Please pause at Sunny's link and go and watch it..... (but not if your granny, little kids etc are in the room, unless your granny is nannyb then go ahead! )  As you will be in the bathroom, Tena’s are not needed tonight....

for those that have been there already,  either skip straight to the sherry at the end at  this point, or go to Sunny’s link  one last time just for fun!.. you know you want to!!!)

Once you have finished, come back here and Deodorant's tribute book will be open for any comments... (it will make sense  by then I promise)

This is a solemn occasion and as Little My has entrusted me to tonight’s proceedings and I have some standards-  not like her (her mother would be mortified if she knew how things had slipped...not a coaster in sight! Tut tut ) a glass of sherry is all that is on offer tonight.... and smokers, please use the ashtray in the garden....

Little My wishes it to be known that she will be less distraught tomorrow and comments and offering  to smoke on her behalf and/or  gin will help her recover much more quickly...

Thank you for your attention

Toothbrush

(xxxxx from Little My)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

You lot just crack me up!  I am only just catching up with who's who, who said what, done what, had what etc....sorry a bit sloooow! For one serious moment, Littly My will be thinking of you on Friday.... Getting back to living life life a dog....don't ask! Peanutx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi there, its a lot to catch up on..., I know, so make sure you take plenty of rests... if you look I sometimes leave Kendal mint cake and oxygen along the way.... and there is always something to revive you at the end so make use of the facilities and Shaz has a good supply of tena's if you are ever in need... just ask....

Welcome to the nut house pea-nut! and thanks for the good wishes for Friday... joking aside, of course I am sh*tting myself (metaphorically of course, couldn't do it if I tried :-) )

woof woof

Little My x