Did you do your Homework?

4 minute read time.

( I know we did our good lucks yesterday, but have to distract myself so here's another one as if you did n't know.... ha ha Not too psycho though so don't worry and you don't have to do the good lucks again... xxx)

Did you all do your homework?

Have you memorised the code?

What's a 2? quick, quick... answer and no cheating! Hmm, not sure about you lot at the back... Oh yes, well done you!

What's a 1? No. that's a 4, dear... 1 is a... are you listening?... I know its tricky and you need the loo... . Oh dear... lets simplify it.

Now, just remember... 1 is good 4 is bad. 2 and 3 somewhere in the middle and no sniggering about number 2's. Oh go on then....

Did I do too much today? Yes miss. Will I ever learn? Nno miss.

Glad I don't have to teach myself... i would send me straight off to the naughty corner and never come back.

Lovely festival this morning- my class of loonies did me proud with the flowers and all that and the little kids. First lessons ok...

Miss, I like your shoes. Thanks says Little My.

They are like slippers, but they are shoes. That's cool having inconclusive shoes.

And that's why I love teaching. where else would you hear that?

And I said, I like them for that too and you lot would laugh at me if I turned up in my slippers so its good to have shoes that pretend when you need it and I showed him the top and said slipper and the sole and said shoe and we laughed.

I let them play for the last half an hour today cos the sun was shining and tomorrow was tomorrow and memories are what are important and as Dostoyevsky said in one of his books (oooh get you, yeah I know... ) 

good memories will sustain you. If all you have is one good memory, you will ok.

or something like that, before all you literati start going Oh Little my I think you'll find what he actually said was... and actually it was a character and actually... blah blah don't bother... I don't care... (actually apart from Hilary, I am not sure any of you can actually read properly yet and she's only on winnie the pooh so i think I am safe)

so anyway I want to give them good memories to give them courage for life.. cos by god you need a bit of courage to get through life eh?

So... got through the day only threatening to kill 2 colleagues... (not bad for me) and come 4pm, the kids leave and say see you tomorrow and I say no its my day off and then my blood runs cold and I I think Oh god, that is it. Tomorrow is Friday and its not a day off.... its D day, or GC day to be precise... and I start to get eye incontinence...  but stop myself in time. phew!

Big good luck hugs from mates and a see you on Monday whether you are dying or not  from fun mate who has to teach my lessons if I don't.... Nice boss wishes me all the best and hope you sleep. Give us a tinkle tomorrow he says.. (snigger) Idiots ignore me... and some won't look at me and go quickly in the opposite direction cos they don't know what to say... but who cares about them? I want to shout something silly at them, but behave myself and come home.

Power suit ironed and dusted off... ? Check.

List of who wants emailing, texting, pm ing, phoning, smoke signals, carrier pigeons etc..?. check. (and actually it will take me all weekend to do that one)

Appendages crossed for me (and Steve for his op)? check. (its hard to type with yuor fniegrs corssde.)

All of you  armed and ready with all your bits crossed?... check.

Warned the authorities about possibilities of dangerous drivers tomorrow- Mac members driving with their arms and eyes crossed? Check.

Number 1 working on the computer? check (how funny would that be if it wasn't ha ha)

Positive thinking? check... hope you noticed that? 1's all the way... No number 4 mentioned at all ha ha Oh damn...

Not forgetting most importantly of all.... Rolos? Check (and btw Molly, they do go there if you didn't find out)

Oh nearly forgot- heard my mum there haunting me- clean pants cos you might get run over? check and with lot driving with your eyes crossed that is quite likely...

Merkin? Check.. Oh! maybe I don't need one now... is one enough to impress? (see 'warped' if you don't know what I am on about)

E nough love coming my way  to drown a Hefty and a Liver forever...? Check

Bring it on! See you tomorrow. Look out for the 1 about lunchtime.

Tonight there is champagne on ice so pull up a chair and lets raise a glass to love and courage and laughter... and that is worth celebrating whatever GC or anyone else ever says....

Love you all and thank you for giving me so much love and courage and laughter and that is why tomorrow will be ok...

Biggest hug to you all

Little My xxx

Right, where's that pillow to scream my heart out  into...? :Well, you didn't expect to get away without a bit of psycho screaming loony collywobbles did you? aaarrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

chrisie, that made me chuckle

Steve...good luck today x

LM......had written loads but decided too much soppyness would open the flood gates so..........good luck my girl, be here waiting for you, love you mate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

For those of you that may have missed my posts elsewhere, I heard from LM earlier and she asked me to let you know it's a 1!!!!!

She'll be along to post later.

Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great news that its only wees (no 1) that we need to concern ourselves with :-)

Why do kids remark on shoes/eye shadow? Thank goodness there was one morning a few years passed when my little darlings must have been asleep.

Most of the teachers (apart from the headteacher) had been at a colleague's flat as soon as school finished and were drinking wine from LARGE glasses. The following day (which was the day of the Christmas lunch) there were members of staff with faces the same colour as jumpers (puce green) and I noticed at morning break that I was wearing odd shoes, not only different colours, but different heights!!! Luckily didn't live too far away and hubby was able to bring a matching pair.

At lunch our parish priest (I taught in a Catholic school) brought the wine as was custom, and we were all saying "I'll just have water please". He turned and made some comment to the head who said that we were all very concientious nd would not want to arrive in our afternoon classes the worse for drink. Ho ho ho !

Just need to find out how Steve and Annette are getting on now :-)