this one's for Isis

1 minute read time.

Our beautiful, witty, supportive, brave firewalking, rock chick who's comment for this blog was "Love this idea!"

Statuses pass so quickly that some of you may not have seen that Isis finally achieved her long awaited "superhero status" last Saturday (06/04/13)

Tomorrow, I will make the journey from East to West to say farewell to the Macland friend I never got to meet. I know that Isis touched so many of us on here, that's why I've opened this up for comments which I will pass onto the family. I'm sure Isis would love that too.......

For me being a 70's rock chick I cannot get the words of Cat Steven's 'Oh Very Young' out of my head - copyright probably prevents putting it on here but here's a snippet

Oh very young What will you leave us this time? You're only dancing on this earth for a short while
Will you carry the words of love with you?
Will you ride the great white bird into heaven?
And though you want to last forever You know you never will And the goodbye makes the journey harder still

Those of you who knew Isis don't need me to tell you what she has left us, however, I think she would also love the idea of others seeing what she has taken on her journey.

Goodbye my lovely you know a part of you will live with me forever, hope that dragon ride was all you could have wished for. Rest in Peace, see you soon, love always, Jules xo

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Oh Jules, that was so beautifully written... Thank you so much fur doing that fur us. So beautiful and yes, let's always dance in the rain in memory of a special lady xxx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

a big thank you to always17 for attending my beautiful brave warrior little sisters funeral yesterday,i know how happy she would be at that and how touched myself and my family were,i miss her so much it hurts but there were jus short of 300 folk at funeral and to see the ammount of folks life my lil sis touched was beautiful,it will take me a very long time to recover from this as she was not only my sister but she was the one and only best friend i had,she will live on in my little girl as she is her auntie in everyway looks/nature etc,fly high on your dragon up there lil sis,no more pain,you kicked cancers ass big style for3yrs and not once did you say why me,you showed us all what the word bravery means,until we meet again like isis says no goodbyes as when her time came she told us that and that she will NEVER leave us, xxxxx

• I am so sorry to learn of Isis' passing. She was a true inspiration to everyone here and will be missed by us all.

Carla x