no more treatment what to do next

Less than one minute read time.

hi Ive had mantle cell for 10 years now but sadly there is no more treatment they can give me so time is now short , but i still wont give up I'm now trying to increase my blood and platelets with herbal remedy's , I'm also taking Turkey tail mushroom capsules which do help to keep the tumors away  if anyone can tell me how to produce blood or platelets i would be grateful

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well!  Whilst I was having chemo I never had any trouble with my blood as I drank Guinness, 1 can a few nights before blood day! The draught in cans is best.

They said that it had helped me to keep ny blood stable.

When I was a nurse working with the acute elderly 30 years ago the Geriatrician used to prescribe stout, either Guiness or Mackeson for every patient who wanted it. He said there is plenty of iron in it and it stops them becoming anaemic.

How true it is well the proof will come out if you try it!  Can't do any harm!

All the best Love Julie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Lombego,

Whilst I want to think your intentions are good, on this site you MUST seek Admin's permission before posting links or claims of miracles!

I am sure Admin will be in touch with you soon, but please do not make any futher posts of this nature until permission has be sought and given.

Many thanks,

Rose