Take-a-Break

Less than one minute read time.

Hiya guys. Right, as most of you know, im struggling, Oh heck of a lot! So have told myself to stay clear of Mac chat for a few days. Its causing me nothing but trouble.

I will still be checking the Mac site, Just not Mac Chat, Maybe if i give it to the weekend or something. Or just after, As its going to be a heavey weekend! Dont want to be saying things i regret whilst i have drink in me now do i?!

Take care all and big hugs and kisses! <3 See you all soon. Love you lots! xxxxxx

Gracie

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Please spend time with your mother - tell her how you feel. You missed a most marvellous opportunity when you were on holiday abroad together recently and simply didnt want to be there. If I could have had my mum on holiday like that I would have jumped at the chance. Celebrate that she is clear. Yes, it might come back - but why waste time and most likely regrets later on with worrying about what ifs which could have been time enjoyed together. Plan a little surprise for her - even if it is something silly like a boiled egg with a smiley face on it - a note in a lunch box - in the fridge. Talk to your counsellor and doctor. Go and enjoy your friends company - but watch drink with tablets! Life is too short to think about what might happen - work hard and make time to play. Give yourself a pat on the back whenever you achieve anything - no matter how small. ...................... Good Luck , Jan x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Take care of yourself. That comes first, whatever other priorities you have. You need the strength to deal with whatever life has to throw at you.

If Mac isn't helping then yes, do take a break. It'll be here when you come back.

- Hilary