Soon to be widow?

1 minute read time.

I am very scared and very lost. My Husband was diagnosed with bowel cancer 2 years ago, he has had several different treatments but nothing seems to be able to stop his cancer growing and making him iller. He turned 40 this year and the Dr's don't think he will make it to 41 in fact they don't think he will see my birthday in October when I will be 32, I am so scared at the thought of being a widow at 31, we have a 2 year old. I try not to think about it as it's too heartbreaking to think what life will be like without him I don't feel like I have anyone to talk to about it as how do you have a clue if you are not going through it, my life has been so far from the norm for so long, becoming a mum was a big life changing experience but to find yourself with a husband with incurable cancer just a few months later is beyond life changing. I feel like I am sitting outside the world, left out and watching how it should be. I'm looking to find anyone who has been through this/going through this to offer advice and support as feel so lost.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mrs Woo,So sorry for the loss of your wonderful hubby,i dont know what to say except stay strong for your little girl your hubby will live on through her,Hugs Chris.x