Its so Sad..

Less than one minute read time.

I have been good friends to lot of you awsome people since i was diognosed with kidney cancer.It has been great talking to you all and giving me your support and in return i have given mine since i was given the all clear.Sunday i was on line and was shocked at the response i got from a so called mate in the States .

All of a sudden turned on me and said i was a Fake... She had been drinking and talked a load of rubbish.. She did not make sense and i was so upset that i said to her that i would go and come back in a few days onto the site... At the moment i am wondering if it is worth it anymore... hopefully i will feel better in a few days and show my face again...........Just wanted to get this off my chest xxx Love you guys and thankyou for been there for me in 2008...xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Jill,

As Mal says, don't name the person here, but please do feel free to pm me as well as Mal, Pam and / or report her to Admin.  As Pam says, this person (I also am 99% sure I know who it is) has been known to do this before. Such a terrible thing to say to anyone, especially you, who've been there for so many over the years!

May I just say how happy I am that you have received the news that you have the "All Clear" - wonderful news!

Please do come back as soon as you feel you can Jill, as you'll be much missed otherwise! Don't let one Drunken, so-called "Mate" put you off being here.

Take care and hope you can put this nasty experience aside and celebrate your fantastic news!!

Love and hugs,

Rose x x x (((((((((((((((((( hugs ))))))))))))))))))) x x x