BRACA FEMALE CANCER GENE

Less than one minute read time.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH i havent got cancer i have the female cancer gene but cant find any1 in the same position im havin both breasts removed an new 1s made from my tummy in 7 wks time please sum1 whos in the same position come find me an talk to me b4 i crack up lol take care xxx
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

oh my god liz uv really been in the wars hopefully ul have a ball fighting x

just a quick question....what the hell did u wear bottoms wise if im having this big smile across my tummy whats best to wear

take care

sharna

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

the scar (ON ME) is just low enough so you can wear just normal clothes, hipster jeans etc, although my hysterectomy scar is another thing, pelvic bone to chest bone so they could do the liver biopsy at the same time lol.before that i could even bear a bikini on hols!! didnt wear one before because of the streach marks ha ha ha.

after the surgery i wore the ol faithful velour tracksuits, primark still do them lol, i wore them for about 6 weeks and it was lovely if not a bit uncomfortable but boy it was good to get into normal clothes, mind one bit of advice...... in hospital, wear p.j`s with buttons on the front and VERY lose waist, easy access, and comfort. liz xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

iv been told my scar on my tummy will be like a big smile so wasnt sure what to wear for comfort i did think of the ye olde faithful velour suit but wasnt sure if itd irritate my tumm iv opted for night gowns with buttons for in hospital so they dont undress me every hour lol x