home again

Less than one minute read time.

Well the op day arrived,it suddenly hit me in theanesthetic room what was happeningto me,everything went well apparently all removed as planned,i had a right hemicolectomy;on the 1st  sept so didnt have to stay too long in hospital[came home last night] i cant fault the care and attention i received since all this started just 6 weeks ago. Just have to wait for path results now about 10-14 days.Ifeel sore but painkillers take care of that,Hope the weather is going to change so i can sit in garden and not do anything without feeling guilty as not able to do much at moment

Anonymous
  • Glad to hear all went well and you can now tuck yourself up in your own bed. Don't hold your breath wondering if the weather will change for the better! It is time for bedsocks and hot water bottles.

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Shar,

Yes its that time of the year again.  High winds rain, and get those bed socks and hotwater bottles out,and wrap up tight Autumn upon us. Look after yourself .

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Glad everything went well! I had a similar op 2 years ago and have just had my colostomy reversed 8 weeks ago. My 2 year journey has finally come to an end.

I wish you all the best for the future!

Love Julie X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Julie,

Congratulations my friend. The end of a long road.

Look after yourself .

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Jackie.xx