ct results good news

Less than one minute read time.

hi all

i got the results from my ct scan yesterday and its good news i'm still in remission.on the 5th june its been 2 years since i was diagnosed and was told this year could be a very bad year for me. but i'm proving them all wrong and intend to keep doing so.i need to be here for my girls they need me especially  as my ex husband wants nothing to do with his children any more. its been hard on my 16 year old as she just started doing her gcse yesterday but shes an amazing girl. she actually said to me last week if anything happened to me what will happen to her.that made me cry luckily i have a good family even though they live miles away. my profile pic is her school prom (a major goal for me) my other daughter is getting married next year so i have lots of planning to do that should keep me busy and another major goal to achieve. love and hugs to you all love sharon xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

what fantastic news sha.... they are the words we all love to hear for each other.... i think i sid it before, you husband isnt worth any tears, if he can treat his own children like that he is a waste of space, luckily they have a loving mother that will more than make up for him... keep strong and stay in remission

liz xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sha,

Now thats the type of news that makes this site worth while not all news is bad.Well done

Take care and be safe Love to you and your loving Daughters. Big Hugs. Sarsfield.xx