RIP Kesserbird

Less than one minute read time.

Just heard tonight that Carol lost her battle this morning, she was one brave woman who never gave up fighting and defied the odds several times. She was well known on the original what now site, had many friends on here and will be missed by all, she brought laughter to many especially with her blogs about her life in the south west and the banter at times was brilliant especially with Drew. She inspired many who followed and gave them the courage to fight, she was a special person who I am pleased I got know and who will be sadly missed but never forgotten.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sad, she did really well to battle as long as she did.  RIP xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so, so sorry. Carol was larger than life, an amazing personality. I will remember her always. Her humour and courage taught us all about life and how to live. Rest in peace, lovely girl.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i dont come on the site any more but for some reason i thought i would check up on some long timers and i am gutted to read this news, what can i say but she was and always will be an amazing women who was always kicking cancers arse rip kesser and when you ride that bike to the place that i know you and others are now pain free please give indie a special hug i know you will all be turning the skies red 

RIP KESSERBIRD XX 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sad that i've not logged in directly to this Mac site as i rely on feeds (that often don't materialise). Came on again today to check up on friends only to find our dear friend Carol had lost her battle.

Kezzer you gave me insite on how to cope with the Big C & carry on doing what has to be done....I guess you have ridden that bodyboard out to some far flung waves off of Cornwall & are now looking down on us all. RIP Kezzer xxxx