Race for life tomorrow,my amazing Dad's funeral on monday

Less than one minute read time.

How on earth do i get through the next 2 days we have been so busy in the week since dad went to sleep but i really don't want monday to arrive, i know i am going to be a mess. Worst of all i have got to get through 'Race for life' tomorrow. I say 'got to' because i promised my dad i would and he wanted me to. I dont think my legs will work. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

well done, i am sure your dad is proud of you. I ope all goeswell for you tomorrow.  I will be thinking of you and dreding the day I have to do the same.  Be strong and brave and make ita special day.  A celebration of his amazing life and what great things he acheived.  All the best.  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done on the race - I am sure he was egging you on ....good luck for tomorrow, I shall be thinking of you as I dread the day I am in your position.  Make it a celebration of his life and all the wonderful things he acheived and you will do him proud.  Take care and be strong.  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Vicki.  You've been in my thoughts all day.  I hope you coped as well as could be expected and that the funeral was a wonderful tribute to your dad.  Take care of yourself. CarolineXX