pauli

• Only 2 days to go now......

Hi everyone ,

I have been keeping busy, the family have been great and very supportive, and friends too have been really great, i am not going to keep this to myself and sit and worry about it alone, as my friends and family have shown they are there for me as and when i need them.

Went to a garden centre for the first time yesterday and bought all manner of things for the garden, it will keep my sister busy while i…

• Longest week of waiting

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all fighting fit and have had a good week.

For me the week so far has been a bit of a roller coaster of emocions, firstly horrified that the 'C' word was now being directed at little ol me! having always assosiated it with family members and friends who have previously gone down the same journey, and who i have had the pleasure of being helpful to, but now it is me that is the patiant…

• just diagnosed with bladder cancer.

I was diagnosed on tuesday 21 sept 2010 as having bladder cancer, i went to hospital for the flexable cystoscopy thinking they might find some infection or something, the word cancer didnt enter my mind, i dont really know what i thought they would find to be honest.

my main worry was at that time having anything inserted in my euretha, and how was anything going to fit up there!  when actually that part was not even…