what a difference a day makes...

Less than one minute read time.

hey everyone,

after having a good day yesterday with my lovely walk along blackpool prom, this morning i feel absolutely exhausted like i have run a marathon, what a difference, my stomach just wont settle ive gone from constipation to the opposite apologies for this detail, i need to start packing as im hopefully moving on thursday but just cant summon the energy at the minute, cant get used to this tiredness its like nothing ive ever felt before, go back today to start all over again, the end seems so far away again today, anyway just wanted to let that out gonna try and get moving with the packing. thanks for listening heres hoping for better days to come.

sam

xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey tony,

thank you for that ive checked it out its very helpful, ive even found a book on there which im going to buy. thats what this site is about helpful friendly people.

thanks again

my best to you

sam

xx

• Hi Sam

So much to do but no energy to do it. Was the most frustrating thing for me especially when I looked so well. Everyone thinks once the treatment is over you are 100%. It takes time so recover. Best of luck with your move.

Love

Sue xxxxxx