what a difference a day makes...

Less than one minute read time.

hey everyone,

after having a good day yesterday with my lovely walk along blackpool prom, this morning i feel absolutely exhausted like i have run a marathon, what a difference, my stomach just wont settle ive gone from constipation to the opposite apologies for this detail, i need to start packing as im hopefully moving on thursday but just cant summon the energy at the minute, cant get used to this tiredness its like nothing ive ever felt before, go back today to start all over again, the end seems so far away again today, anyway just wanted to let that out gonna try and get moving with the packing. thanks for listening heres hoping for better days to come.

sam

xxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

One day at a time. Listen to your body and act accordingly. I felt wonderful on sunday and yesterday morning but back to feeling very tired again. I hope you summon up the energy to pack. Take care and Good Luck Julie XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey julie,

thank you, i managed to pack the kitchen so pleased with myself. havin a cuppa then gonna start on the bedroom. feel better for getting this done. sorry you too are feeling tired hope you feel better.

love

sam

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sam,

I have had plenty of good advice from peeps on here about listening to my body and not trying to do too much, but I'm not a sitty about person and do find that I have tried to push myself....and then paid the price lol, just take it at your pace and when you feel you need a sit down and a cuppa then do it,  I hope the move goes ok for you.

take care love Terri xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey terri,

thanks for that. i did read your profile and was gonna send you a message, hope you are doing ok at the minute. yes ive tried to listen to my body my mum gave me that advice and she has been through it 3 times so shes my expert! off to tackle some more packing, wish me luck......

sam

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I can't comment on your treatment but tiredness is one of the problems associated with many forms of cancer treatments.

Suggest you look at the information on the following web-site "Cancer Counselling Trust" and think you find some very useful information covering your treatment and side effects

Tony