Where's Ann

Less than one minute read time.

I'm sitting in my garden which I have always loved and am trying to find who I am, where have I gone, I'm not the same anymore and I feel I cannot go on.  My cancer was in 2007,, I have painful arthritis which is made worse by the fact I can no longer take anti-inflammaries, my left arm looks like an elephant, my back/hips/knee hurts and I now have angina, for which I am taking copious amounts of medication - I feel like crap.  Where on earth am I, I have completely lost myself to illness and, today, I cannot fight to have some kind of fun with the restrictions that have become my world.  The lovely people on here live with cancer all the time and never cease to amaze me but I've had enough today, maybe tomorrow I'll feel less on the floor but right now where is the beauty I used to see in life itself.  Keep well everyone, you are all inspirational.  Ann x 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I wish I could give you a big hug X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Everyone has kind of said it already.... We all have our moments when we have had enough but we all also pick ourselves up again and dust ourselves off and on we go.... and we can do it cos we all support eachother along the way,as you do for others....its  the great mac circle that you are part of whether up or down...

Its ok to have those crap days, we all do and you are you and  we are we and you and we are amazing whether down or up and remember that... so you do know where you are... we just can't see ourselves some times...

In the meantime, a big big hug to you

Little My xxx

hope I didn't make you dizzy with that- It made sense in my head, but that's not saying much... :o)

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

You are still you inside, the outside packaging may just be a little different! Sending you lots of healing energy. Peanutx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you all my lovely friends, for listening to my blogs and sending back love.  There's always something, no matter how dark the night, that makes feel warm inside and that something is you all.  Stuart, I can feel your big hug and appreciate it so much as I know just what you have endured these last couple of years.  I wish you all what you would wish for yourselves, Love Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Where,s Ann Hope you are feeling less pained in mind and body today Ann.we know you are suffering but you give so very much to this crazy community. keep sharing Ann it goes both ways .

with respect paul x