secret baby picture

Less than one minute read time.

New baby Isaac or maybe Zach (to be confirmed). Born 11.9.12, 9lbs. Cuddles with proud grandad J. Not allowed to post pictures to facebook, so you haven't seen this. ok? x x x

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Awww he is beautiful Minima xxx 

Roobs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

ooohhh babies, i love them, they smell so scrummy [ well most of the time!] what long fingers he appears to have. i envy you the cuddles, love to you all  kaitie xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

oooh just found this empty page... awwwww, I suspect he's a  a lovely baby and very scrumptious, if only I could see a pic to confirm it... ;)  

and whoo hoo for grannydom, step or otherwise. Long way off for me and no more of my own so shall vacriously coo over yours.... (actually, i'm more of a kitten girl myself)

LM xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm either losing it or my message doesn't exist on this non existent page but I'm sure I imagined seeing a picture which looked like a beautiful bouncing ........... and saying something like I don't usually do ......... but on this occasion I will make an exception because he is a beaut! Wonder if this non existent message will self destruct in five seconds like the last one did? Congrats. XXXXX

• What baby??

:D

GORGEOUS, wherever he is, although of course I can only guess ....

XXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx