We have won the lottery !!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute read time.

Well it feels like we have :) :) :) :)

Couldnt do Daves biopsy today.................................NO CANCER

Cant stop crying ........... eyes look like piss holes in the snow .......mmmm maybe not the best expression to use ....oh who cares anyway, I bloody dont.

Want to scream my joy from the top of the roof but havent got a ladder big enough !!!!!!! Suppose the next best thing would be to climb in the loft again and do it..........Might scare the natives though.

Just had a vision of me in the loft shouting for joy and scarring the life out of all the old residents that pass my house,... electric chairs steering into the road, ......walking frames speeding up and sticks flying, wondering what the hell is happening. Pink bloomers flashing in all directions...Stop it Shaz  before you run away with yourself..OK. :)

OMG I feel so elated, having a chinese to celebrate, well to be honest  we are both too drained to cook ha ha. Cant stop cuddling him, ( that will stop by tomorrow Im sure ha ha) my man is OK for now........Did you notice the Now!!  Under no illusion that we are in the clear, Im happy with just for now.

Sorry I never let  ....Little My,  Jo,  Julie,  Maureen,  Joycee and my Dearest Madge.. know on my other posts, naughty me, but I wanted to let the world know, please forgive me :)

Have a share in our lottery win and hope you get one too xxxxxxxxx

So thanks everyone for your kind words and best wishes, they are much appreciated.  (((((((((((XXXXXXXXXX)))))))))))

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

YAAAAAY!!!! That's fantastically, amazingly, brilliantly fabulous news, congratulations to you and Dave, I'll raise a glass to you tonight xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks Maureen

It is vertigo but wont do anything until after our good news, YEAH !!  then ear wax suction which is happening on 9th Aug.

Chinese was crap by the way :(  XXX

Thanks Little My

Careful with that headbanging dance, dont want you turning normal :) :)   XXX

Thanks Christine,

It made our day too :) :)

Hope you hear lots more good news XXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well that's wonderful news, Shaz ! I am so pleased for both of you - what a relief that must be, you really needed a brilliant result after all that torment that you have been through. Enjoy that Chinese meal and have a lovely relaxing evening together ! Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Nanny,

Thats the kind of news you two loving people Deserve.

Now go and enjoy yourselves.  Good Luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. I can't say how pleased I am for you both. I know that you will never want this feeling to go away. Enjoy it. You deserve it.

Lots and lots of love

Jo x