the next step !!!

1 minute read time.

So, we have had the ear wax removed today. Olive oil and Sodium Bicarbonate has helped greatly to soften things, sucked quite a bit out of his good ear (deaf in it, but still refered as good ear as he doesnt have pain in it) and bad ear wasnt that mucky. Carma.....lovely name and lovely lady....said it is the RT that has caused all the problem with the ear, and it has probably contributed to the vertigo. Back in 4months, S.B to be used only once a week. So thats out the way for a while now.

Next step is to get him into see the GP about the vertigo, I know you can be given pills for it as I had it about 12yrs ago but again Im hitting a brick wall with Dave. He has this phobia about taking pills.....not that he cant swallow them, its more to do with having to rely on them........oh I could bloody batter him at times.

1. onc appointments now put to 3monthly

2. ear appointments 4monthly

3. counselling weekly

So at the moment we are still on the up with regards to what has been going on in his neck and ear......vertigo to be checked..........as for inside his head, he only knows and I have faith in Cat (his counseller) that she can help him sort it out.

Was having a positive day today, was in a great mood when we left the hospital. Took a joint present over to daughter and son-in-law this afternoon as its their birthdays, all having a lovely happy time when the phone rings...........a life long friend passed away, very sad. We are at that age when all we seem to hear is the passing of a friend, it then brings you back down to earth with a bit of a bang and the realisation of who is next !!!!!!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

So sorry that your friend passed away, Shaz, and something like this does make you think of your own mortality. All the more reason to grab at life now and for you and Dave to keep going forwards. Enjoy each other's company and take care of each other. Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Blessings to your friends family and to you,and good luck getting a man to take pills! *ducks out of the way of the fellas* ;)

xxx