Daves onc appointment after ultra sound...

Less than one minute read time.

Thought I had better update you all,......................... been so wrapped up with unsuccessful curtain making and catching up on others blogs I had forgotten to let you know about the outcome of Daves appointment.

As you know his ultra sound showed no cancer YEAH!!  So we went back to see consultant on Tuesday 2nd Aug to find out what else was found, if anything. It turns out that he has three stitches left inside his neck.....they have been zapped by the RT so have not dissolved..........could still be there in 6yrs according to the consultant.

The LUMP was infact scar tissue and lots of it...............there would be, being as he looked like zippy after the op, cut from ear to ear. Anyway we now have the ear wax extraction next Tues, blood pressure check on Wed, counselling for the depression on Thur........... so another busy week in our house as he still cant drive because of the vertigo which will not be treated until after Tues.....

So all in all we are OK and plodding along with our lives like the rest of you wonderful people.

Thanks for always being there when I need you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Great news, glad all is going well for you both. Enjoy the weekend ! Love, Joycee xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good news, now get the curtains done or we will all come and peep in the windows, tie backs and frilly pelmets too...xxx everything on the up and wont the window be posh xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Aw so pleased to read your good news.

Have a lovely weekend. Onwards and Upwards!

Love, Christine xx

• Hello,

Pleased that you have some good news for a change, i hope all the other appointments have good outcomes too, and you can get back to some sort of normality.

All the best

Pauli.........

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for all your kind words, its been a mad weekend in our house,

Phew what a lucky escape I had yesterday, on an earlier blog I wrote about cleaning out the caravan, anyway on the last drag of the hoover I caught the edge of the wooden fridge housing and split the wood, oops!!........Didnt tell Dave, was going to repair it myself but never got the time, so yesterday off we go into the caravan (its still on the drive) to pull the fridge out as its packed up so need to try and fix it, woop woop, Dave tugged and I pushed from outside then I heard it...."S**T, Ive split the bloody wood"...........I love my David soooooooooo much..:) :) :) I know Im a bad girl ha ha