in the local paper supporting mcmillan

Less than one minute read time.

hi just thought id share with you my famous bit in the paper supporting mcmillans sun awareness month campaign, i expected a little article and it ended up a half page spread lol

heres the link to the web if you would like to have a peep

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/lifestyle/supplements/eve/mum_be_safe_in_the_sun_1_3387301

thanks for reading and looking

karenxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Karen,

A great article, thanks for sharing the link :)

Also, I'm really pleased that you've found the community to be a source of support, great to hear.

Laura

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I saw it this morning, Karen, and thought it was you!

Marsha xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Karen,

A very good article on what to do if you go sunbathing.

As you rightly said grown ups should know better children should be made safer with plenty of sun Block.

Well done.  Look after yourself and that lovely little boy.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

thank you for the lovely comments im normally a quite private person so this was a big deal for me and for lots of people to find out who didnt know what ive been through. However, yesterday i was left very upset after visitng the chat room i posted the link and one person told me to drop dead as they thought i was a spammer. i have since had communication from mcmillan re this but it has left me vey upset and certainly going to be a while before i use the room again. I was only posting to show how i was supporting mcmillan and the fact that as a direct result of the article on my craft forum one lady is going to see her gp so my work is done i did not need abuse from a person who does not know me nor even took the time to see who i was. sorry to rant here but not happy xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Karen,

Have sent you a PM, some of the things I want to say are not suitable for general comments. Hope to see you in chat soon !

Love and Hugs

J xx