got date for surgery

Less than one minute read time.

couldnt wait any longer so contacted the hospital to find out my urgent date for surgery after being redirected 3 times  finally got the appointments team who hadnt got my referral yet (been a week) anyway she was really good and sorted out my appointment for 25th october typically right in the middle of our planned holiday. Hubby explained to the boys why we would have to change our plans and have a short trip instead they were both upset, and have follote keeping an i hawed me around like puppy dogs since then lol. at least they know the truth. I have keeping things from them. Just sorted out going back to work too so that will be fun as i wont be back straight away lol. be glad when its over and then can put all this behind me, mind if i didnt have this i wouldnt have found all the great inspirational  people on here. so maybe every cloud does have a silver lining after all

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanks rosiebird, i waited 3 weeks last time for my appointment details, then chased it up to find they had lost my notes lol so wasnt taking chances this time!! apparently someone had phoned prior to me with the same probs. karenxx