January 31st 2010 - A nice relaxing day!

1 minute read time.

Mum was very tired after the wedding yesterday and slept until around 11.30am this morning.  For some reason I woke up at 4am and then again at 6am thinking the phone was ringing, which it wasn't.  I actually went down and dialled 1471 as I was convinced something was wrong and someone was ringing me.  Then I could have sworn I heard my friend Gillian from next door shouting my name when I had just got back into bed.  Very wierd!  I didn't go back to sleep and read a book until 8am when I put the TV on to watch Andy Murray.  I remember the match starting and then woke up in time to see the last couple of points!  I was hoping to see some history in the making but as he was well and truly beaten at least I didn't miss much.  So as it turned out I also slept until very late, something I don't usually do. 

Apart from doing a bit of washing mum and I just watched some TV and took it easy for the rest of the day.  Mum has recovered from the disappointment of not getting her chemo on Friday and has been in good form all day.  Although she slept late this morning she has had no need to return to bed today so she had obviously had a good nights rest last night. 

Anonymous