December 23rd 2009 - preparing to hit the road!

Less than one minute read time.

Mum is still feeling good.  The roads look to be ok as long as you're careful and we've packed a bag ready to head off up to Scotland tomorrow.  I pray ther is not a lot of snow overnight as we really do want to spend this Christmas with our family up there.  Mums brother is also extremely keen that we should be with them this Christmas.

We'll set of about 9.30am and just take our time.  We've sorted a flask of coffee, hiking boots, sandwiches, chocolate and mums wheelchair.  We've also got a sleeping bag, fleece blanket and a pillow so mum can get her head down on the way up if she feels tired.  She is really excitied about us going so I will pray that the roads will be open and we will get there tomorrow afternoon.

I may not get a chance to blog over Christmas so to all of you here have a nice peaceful Christmas. 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hope you and your mother have a wonderful Christmas with your family, take care though it is freezing hard again here in Fife.

Tony

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

i think we all hope you and your family have a super christmas....its good for your mum she is able to go .....i should have been in hospital having my beam chemo and stem cell transplant over christmas, but right now im sat at my friends and im going to have a good christmas so thats better for me then being stuck in a hospital.....have as good a time as possible and take care on the roads, theres no rush especially if theres ice about but i think the main roads should be fine...all the best to you all....hugs  xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hope yu both have a wonderful time in scotland,xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Have a wonderful time, relax and let someone else run after you for a while. Drive carefully the roads up here are really bad. Love and best wishes to you and yours.

Love Teri