December 13th 2009 - Another good day!

1 minute read time.

Well we've had another good day.  We went out this morning to Preston where we started mums collection of beanie hats for bed.  We went to TK maxx and matalan and she walked around both stores with no sign that anything was wrong.  We had the wheelchair in the boot but she chose not to use it and coped well.  She was very tired when we got home and did have to go for a sleep but that gave her a chance to try out one of her beanie hats which was a great success.

She said her meal tonight was a bit tasteless but we remembered that she said that a couple of days after the first chemo so are hopeful that by tomorrow she will be back to normal.  We watched the x-factor and our favourite, Joe, won!  We then watched the Susan Boyle story which we found truly uplifting.  Mums just gone up to bed.  She's had her wee whisky night cap as usual and is in good spirits.  Tomorrow we go for the bone scan so I pray that everything with that is ok and that it's just her athritis that's causing the pain in her leg.  Funnily enough she said today she thought her leg felt a bit better.

So another good day!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Really pleased your Mum had a good day,which means YOUR day was a little good too.

Beany hats and a dram 'o whisky,try to find a Tam O Shanty hat,then you can be a clan MacMillan,oche aye tha new lol.

Yes Joe won with a song of hope,see my blog,read the words,feel the hope when he sings it.

Susan Boyle....I think its a statement really from ALL the underdogs and mainly the middle aged brigade who silently said..."we got money too,WE can create pop stars toooo"

Good luck to her anyways.

Have a good day,good luck at clinic

Paul

xx