10 weeks on

Less than one minute read time.

Its actually 10 weeks 2 days 1 hour and 6mins since we said goodbye and most of my life is in some sort of order. The house is clear of her personal posessions and her ashes lie in the garden. I have no photos on show as I prefer the memories I hold and I live in the house that was lovingly put together by her.

The tears dried up some time ago, I'm off the anti-depressants, I am fitter than I have been for a long time. Next week I am taking .5Kg of ashes to her favorite spot in Italy and that will be the last I can do for her.

The last 7 years have been hard, I would not wish them on anybody, but if I had to go through it again, I would have no hesitation.

Its hard to say but I am in a happy place now. The Prognosis was accurate in our case, and we spent Julie's last 3 years grieving together, so now I don't grieve alone.

Hugs and Kisses to all on the Mac site

Stuart

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Stuart.It is good to know you are in a happy place.Take care of yourself xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Stuart,

You have gone through a very hard depressing time and come out the other end. I hope next week will be another step forward.  My thoughts are with you tonight. Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Sarsfield.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Stuart,

My thoughts are with you. How hard it is to walk alone with your head held high. 

I am new to the site so we have not chatted, but I just wanted to wish you well.

Wendy

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear Stuart,

I understand all that you have gone through and my thoughts are with you. You will have done all that you can for your lovely wife, and I also knew that grieving during the this horrible illness.

May you be at peace now and remember all those happy moments you had together.

Good luck, Stuart as you move forward but always remember the Mac community is here for you always.

Colin

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Stuart

Just sending you love and hugs xx

And Best Wishes for next week xx

So pleased things are turning out ok  with you

Julie will be forever in your heart

love Janice xx