Opening Blog

Less than one minute read time.

This is my first blog to chart my feelings and treatments for my lovely wife Julie.

I don't write for sympathy or through anger, and I don't solicit response.

I write to just speak out loud to anonymous people who may or not know what julie and I are going through. 

There are some things I need to say that those closest to us would be unable to understand so I will use this Blog to share my thoughts.

My Biography tells the full story over the last 6 years.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sadman, Just read your biography, your wife has suffered so much through this dreadful disease and i just wanted to wish you both well and send you both a big hug.   Sue  xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sadman

You and your wife have been going through such a long and arduous journey, and I just wanted to send some love and strength to help you both deal with the latest developments. My thoughts are with you both, best wishes sharonx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Stuart,

Will send you a PM - sorry I missed you on chat last night - hugs to you, Julie and your son

John x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sadman,

It is so hard watching someone you love suffering with this awful disease. I was with my sister throughout her treatment for liver cancer and she experienced almost constant pain. Various drugs were tried but gave little relief. The staff said that she should not be in that much pain, but that was no consolation as she obviously was! I do hope that Julie is feeling more comfortable and I am sure your support and love mean everything to her. I am now experiencing it from the other side as I have been treated for advanced ovarian cancer for the past 4 years. Luckily I have been pretty well throughout.

I hope that Julie's symptoms can be controlled so that you can enjoy some good times together. You certainly deserve them.

Thinking of you both,

Love and hugs,

lizzie xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Sadman, i feel so sorry that Julie is in so much pain and it must be awful for you to see it.

Take care both of you Love Kaz x