My Lovely Wife Julie One week on.

Less than one minute read time.

Its just over a week since Julie left.

I have shed a lot of tears with friends and family

I have arranged for the funeral at Nuneaton Crem on 25th at 12.45am.

I went today to say goodbye and hold her hand for the last time. 

I left a photo of the grand children in her hand and placed a bracelet round her wrist that our grand daughter had made.  She is only nine but is strong enough to console Julies mum when she arrived back from the Chapel of Rest, distraught.

I have kept myself busy to try and divert my mind but it doesnt work.

I am sleeping up to 6 hours straight.

I am trying to adjust to cooking for one.

I am missing the word "WE"

Stuart

'e just read through blog responses, through

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Stuart,

My thoughts are with you and the Family tonight. May

Jules R.I.P.      Look after yourself.

Sarsfield.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Stuart,

Not my usual style but a bit lost for words since I read your sad news, even spet your name wrong last time. The love and care you gave Julie shone like a beacon in a sad and selfish world. Not sure this sounds right but hope the 25th goes as well you it can.

Bloody kids  hey ? They come through at just the right time when most needed, their innocence is so refreshing - they have no inhibitions and speak their mind - but from their heart - they are precious, cherish them, they are the future. Ok waffling Mate - here if you ever want a chat or rant - always ready. I am in a good place myself wich makes me feel a bit selfish.

Please accept in a friendly way Love and Hugs to You, Your son and extended Family - will  be  thinking of you of you at 12.45 on Monday - take care Mate

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Stuart, I have only just caught up with your horrible news and, like others, I wish to God I had some words to say to you that would make a difference.  But, alas, I don't. Just know that we are thinking of you and hoping that all goes well on the 25th and that time will heal a bit. Noone could have cared for Julie better than you did - I truly hope you will be able to take some comfort from that.

Big cyberhugs

xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Stuart

I feel so sad for you.  Loving someone as much as you loved Julie, and then losing her, must feel unbearably painful and I can only imagine your grief.

I'm glad your family are there and hope that you all find some comfort in each others company.  Hope you all get through the 25th without too much pain.

Best wishes,

Ann

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello,

I've just read your post i'm so sorry to hear of your dreadful loss,am thinking of you and your family.May your wonderful memories you have support you through this awful time.

Emma.