My Lovely Wife Julie 20

Less than one minute read time.

I had to feed Julie last night - pasta with a bolognase sauce, and I cried as I spooned it in.  Our 22 month Grandson has more control over a spoon.

Our Mac nurse said " things are definatly changing" - don't I know it.  Sometimes she answers when I speak and sometimes she looks straight through me. I also have to help her hold a beaker to drink.

The steroids will be upped tomorrow and maybee she will be more with it, only time will tell.

I've been loosing a lot of sleep recently so night sitters will be arriving soon to give me a couple of nights sleep to catch up.  Its supprising how your emotions take over when you are deprived of sleep.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Sadman I truly feel for you and Julie - I wish you both peace.  Love Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi hun

yes without a decent nights sleep you cant possibly function im glad you have the sitters coming in and will be able to regain your strength to cope with the current situation with your lovely julie bless her i so hope the steroids will be sorted out take care of each other love and hugs jen xxxx